Anyone can rate
Evaluate places worldwide
It’s free and collaborative
The evaluation takes less than 30 seconds
You will help thousands of people
Available on iOS and Android
Qualquer pessoa pode avaliar
Avalie locais no mundo inteiro
É gratuito e colaborativo
A avaliação leva menos que 30 segundos
Você vai ajudar milhares de pessoas
Disponível no iOS e Android
WHEN AN IDEA IS GOOD, IT IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE
+ de 2000 cities
+ de 115 countries
It is a collaborative guide to consult and evaluate the accessibility of the places.
All around the world.
Everyone can evaluate and train their accessible look, regardless of technical knowledge. As new assessments are carried out, older ones lose relevance.
Not yet. As Guiaderodas operates globally and there is no format for communication at scale, for the moment we are unable to alert establishments.
Yes. The assessment considers the user’s perspective. Users may have different perceptions. The average of the most recent reviews prevails.
The app opens bringing the locations close to you. The search can be done through the category menu or in the written search field.
• Valet service available
• There is a reserved spot marked by signs or paint on the floor
• There is a clipboard next to the vacancy
• There is some difficulty using the space (for example, the floor is sloped)
• Is there a lowered guide?
• Are there any steps or stairs?
• Is there a ramp? How is the slope?
• Is there a lift platform or elevator?
• Are there steps or stairs between the rooms?
• Are the doors at least 1 meter wide?
• Is there space between tables or aisles for wheelchair circulation?
• Is the place very crowded?
• Are the tables high, to be used standing up?
• Is it possible to position the wheelchair on the table?
• Do the feet of the table hinder the positioning of the wheelchair?
• Is the path to the bedroom barrier-free?
• Is the width of the bedroom door at least 80 cm?
• Can a wheelchair user use the accessible bathroom?
• Does the bathroom have bars and room to maneuver?
• Is the cabin free for use?
• Are there any steps to enter the bathroom?
• Is there a barrier that prevents entry into the adapted cabin?
• There is a cabin with bars and room to maneuver the chair.
People with physical disabilities or mobility restrictions need to use an elevator or lift platform to transit buildings with more than one floor.
Write information to help supplement the assessment. For example:
• “Little circulation space”
• “Slope of access ramp”
• “Entrance with stairs without a lift platform”
• “I had difficulties, but the waiters were very kind and helped me
People with disabilities or mobility restrictions, their friends and family.
Yes. Usually, Guiaderodas awards the top appraisers of the month.